To ensure that in the next five years:
NNDFN is an efficient and effective organisation with the competencies and skills necessary to deliver the required support to Tsumkwe east and west;
San communities in Tsumkwe east and west have access to relevant quality education and educational resources;
conservancies in Tsumkwe east and west have the capacity and knowledge to sustainably utilise natural resources for the socio-economic benefit of their community; and
conservancies in Tsumkwe east and west are able to manage their organisations and finances in order to be democratic, transparent, self-sufficient and effective.
NNDFN strives to support and empower the San people of Namibia to improve quality of life economically and socially including land and human rights, sustainable use of natural resources, with due consideration given to the needs of other people in Namibia.
To support the San peoples of Namibia in their efforts:
- to become economically and socially self reliant;
- to protect their human and land rights;
- to implement suitable and sustainable natural resource management and agricultural programmes of any nature;
- to manage marketing of agricultural products, natural resources and traditional crafts;
- to obtain primary health care, educational upliftment and cultural development;
- to secure and receive donations and bequests and to work for and obtain capital for the purpose of carrying out and furtherance of these objects; and
- to strengthen and develop their organisational capacity and their relationships with other institutions.